June 30, 2009

Barcelona Recap

This was the first time I'd ever experienced a U2 show using social media. Through the AllU2 twitter account, I was able to tweet with other U2 fans and sites about the show as it happened in real time. I was also given the opportunity to see videos and pics from the show just moments after they happened.

It was a unique experience that I'll never forget.

Here was tonight's setlist, as the Claw "breathed" to life and U2360 began:


1. Breathe
2. No Line on the Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Angel of Harlem (with a snippet of Michael Jackson’s “Man in the Mirror” and “Don't Stop Til You Get Enough”)
8. In A Little While
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday
15. Pride (In the Name of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On

Encore(s):
18. Where the Streets Have No Name
19. One
20. Ultraviolet
21. With or Without You
22. Moment of Surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment