July 26, 2009

U2: Dublin II

I was unable to tweet U2's second night in Dublin, and thanks to my fellow U2ters on Twitter, here are some of the notes from the show:

Picture link. Click Me.

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
Mysterious Ways
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Angel of Harlem
In A Little While
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
--------
Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Videos:

Thanks to U2gigs for the amazing videos, as always. Thanks to all who uploaded videos I've added here!

Intro/Breathe:


Mysterious Ways:


I Still Haven't Found:




Unknown Caller:


I'll Go Crazy (Remix)


Sunday Bloody Sunday:


Walk On:


Streets:



With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:

No comments:

Post a Comment