July 27, 2009

U2: Dublin III

Welcome to the Dublin III post. As The Claw is taken apart, here is a quick recap with pics and vids, of an incredible night in Dublin.


U2 rehearsed I Will Follow, New Year's Day, Drowning Man and Electrical Storm today. New Year's Day made the list after Beautiful Day, and Bad was a nice addition after One to lead into the encore.

Follow me on twitter here,

SETLIST:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stay
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Bad
--------
Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender


Great Bono pics here. From ShadesofBonoblog.com.


VIDEOS:

Intro/Breathe:


Magnificent:


Beautiful day:


New Year's Day:



I Still Haven't Found...


Stay:


Vertigo:


I'll Go Crazy (Remix)


Sunday Bloody Sunday:



Pride:



Streets:


Walk On:


Bad:



Ultraviolet:


With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:








Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment