July 20, 2009

U2: Amsterdam I

Sint Nicolaaskerk (Sint Nicolaas church) in Am...Image via Wikipedia

Hey U2ters! I was unable to tweet the entire U2 show live from Amsterdam tonight, so I relied on my fellow U2ters for help.

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line on The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
Mysterious Ways
I Still Haven't Found...
Angel of Harlem
In A Little While
Unknown Caller
The Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy (remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
MLK
Walk On
Desmund Tutu Speech
Streets
One

Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Pics & Vids:

Credit to the owner of the pics is given when you click to enlarge:

Thanks to U2gigs for many of the vids!

Snow Patrol Opening for U2:
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Video Setlist:

Crowd:



Intro/Breathe:



No Line On The Horizon:


Get On Your Boots:


Magnificent:


Beautiful Day:


Mysterious Ways:


I Still Haven't Found...


Angel of Harlem:


In A Little While:


Unknown Caller:


The Unforgettable Fire:


City Of Blinding Lights:



Vertigo:


I'll Go Crazy:


Sunday Bloody Sunday:


Pride:


MLK/Walk On:


Streets:


One:


Ultraviolet:


With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:


















Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment