August 22, 2009

U2 - Cardiff

Cover of "No Line On The Horizon"Cover of No Line On The Horizon

Here's what U2 played in Cardiff:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
Mysterious Ways
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stay
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Bad
--------
Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender


Videos:

Intro/Breathe:



No Line On The Horizon:


Magnificent:



I Still Haven't Found...


Stay:


Unknown Caller:


City of Blinding Lights:


I'll Go Crazy Remix:


Vertigo:


Mysterious Ways:


Pride/MLK:


Streets:


One:


Bad:




Ultraviolet:




With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment