August 18, 2009

U2: Glasgow

glorious glasgowImage by Norma Desmond via Flickr

Here's what they played:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
Elevation
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment (You Can't Get Out Of)
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Mysterious Ways
--------
Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender


Videos:

Thanks to all who uploaded videos. Sharing U2 amongst U2ters is an amazing way to experience the band together:


Glasvegas opening for U2:


U2 arriving:


Space Oddity/Band Walks By:



Intro/Breathe:


Get on Your Boots:


Magnificent:




Beautiful Day:


Elevation:


I Still Haven't Found:


Stuck In A Moment:


Unknown Caller:


The Unforgettable Fire:


City of Blinding Lights


Vertigo:



I'll Go Crazy:


Sunday Bloody Sunday:



Pride:


Streets:




One:


Ultraviolet:


With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment