August 1, 2009

U2: Gothenburg II

Thanks to @kaneboot on Twitter for the paper setlist pic below:




U2 360° Tour _D7C10364Image by youngrobv (Rob & Ale) via Flickr

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found...
Stay
Unknown Caller
Electrical Storm
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
MLK
Walk On
Desmund Tutu Speech
Streets
One
---
Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

VIDEOS (with thanks to U2gigs, as always, and to everyone who uploaded videos from the show!)



Breathe:


No Line On The Horizon:


Get On Your Boots:


Beautiful Day:


New Year's Day:



I Still Haven't Found...



Stay:


Electrical Storm:



City of Blinding Lights/Vertigo:


I'll Go Crazy (Remix)


Pride/MLK/Walk On:


Streets:



One:



Ultraviolet:


With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Let's see if it works this time.

    I can see myself in the queue footage clip. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that? Glad the comments are working now!

    ReplyDelete