August 15, 2009

U2 - London II

U2's second night in London gave the fans a changed setlist. Check back to get a full report later tonight. I'll post videos and pics as soon as I am able to. Thanks to AllU2 fans and U2ters for the help tonight, as I was not able to tweet the show on Twitter.

Setlist:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
Until The End of the World
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stay
Unknown Caller
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name of Love)
MLK
Walk On
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
(Bad)
--------
Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Videos, with thanks to U2gigs and all who uploaded them!!

Intro/Breathe:


Beautiful Day:


I Still Haven't Found...


Sunday Bloody Sunday:


Pride:


With Or Without You:



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment