October 2, 2009

U2: Charlottesville

Breathe
Get on Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
No Line on the Horizon
Magnificent
Elevation
Your Blue Room
New Year's Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy - Remix
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One
Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Video setlist:

Breathe:






Get On Your Boots:


Mysterious Ways:


Beautiful Day:


No Line on The Horizon:


Magnificent:


Elevation:


Your Blue Room:


New Year's Day:


I Still Haven't Found...


Stuck In A Moment:


The Unforgettable Fire:


City of Blinding Lights:


Vertigo:



I'll Go Crazy (Remix)


Sunday Bloody Sunday:


MLK/Walk On:


One:


Amazing Grace/Streets:



Ultraviolet:



With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:

No comments:

Post a Comment