October 18, 2009

U2: Tampa UPDATED with Videos

Here's what they played:

Breathe
Get on Your Boots
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Stuck In A Moment
No Line on the Horizon
Magnificent
Elevation
Until The End of the World
Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy - Remix
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On
One
Where The Streets Have No Name

Ultraviolet
With or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Video Setlist:

Behind The Scenes:


Breathe:




Get On Your Boots:


Mysterious Ways:


Beautiful Day:



I Still Haven't Found...



Stuck In A Moment:



No Line On The Horizon:


Magnificent:


Space Chat:


Elevation:


The Unforgettable Fire:


City of Blinding Lights:



Vertigo:


I'll Go Crazy:


Sunday Bloody Sunday:


MLK/Walk On:



One/Streets:


Amazing Grace/Streets:


Space Baby/Ultraviolet:



With Or Without You:

No comments:

Post a Comment