December 8, 2009

From Me 2 U

I don't have the most flashy U2 blog around. There are many, many amazing blogs and websites dedicated to U2, but right now, at this moment, you are here and I want to thank you for stopping by. Whether you follow AllU2, or came here by accident, I hope you have fun while you are here. I created this blog to share my passion for U2 with others like you, and it has been wonderful getting to meet other U2 fans who share the same passion as I do. I remember sitting in my studio with a former co-worker who helped me come up with a cool name to call people who tweet U2 and follow the AllU2 twitter page: U2ters.


U2 360° Tour at Ullevi, Sweden.Image by FromTheNorth via Flickr
Using personal sources I have, stemming from friends within radio and the music industry, combined with internet sources and sites, I've been able to post about the band like I never thought I'd have been able to. The goal is to create a one-stop shop of a blog.

It's a work in progress, and writing the blog is sometimes a careful balancing act in which my personal life sits on the other side of the teeter-totter.

That said, I am hoping to find a new template and design for AllU2, and am excited about future posts in 2010.

It's one thing to build a bond with a band, it's another when U2 fans can share that bond in this evolving world of social media. It's been a ton of fun and I hope you enjoy yourself here.
U2 360º Tour, Barcelona, 30-6-2009Image by Carlos-Martínez via Flickr

Follow AllU2 on twitter: www.twitter.com/AllU2 and bookmark All U2, All The Time. Your comments are always welcome and I look forward to the future of this blog and continuing to meet U2ters like you.

Thank you.

Chris
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU!

    I hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year!

    Big hug from Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Annica! It's been a fun year, my fellow U2ter!

    ReplyDelete