April 1, 2010

AllU2 in the social world

Image of U2 Fans from TwitterImage of U2 Fans
Thank you so much for continuing to read my blog and share in the experience of being a fan of the Greatest Rock Band In The World.

My blog is not the fanciest, nor the most polished, but it's an accurate representation of who I am as a passionate U2 fan. I am glad you stopped by and hope this isn't  your last visit.

I am exploring ways to expand the AllU2 experience, and am trying out other social media as a way to enhance your interaction with me.

Follow AllU2 on these other sites:

Twitter

Last.FM

Digg

Facebook Fan Page (in progress)


Have suggestions for other social media I should be looking at? Have thoughts on this blog? Your comments are always welcome!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment