February 18, 2011

U2: Live in Cape Town

.

U2 thrilled fans in Cape Town, South Africa and all over the world as they broadcast their show tonight across the world on U2.com. AllU2 had the pleasure of tweeting with U2ters from all over as we listened to the show and experienced it together as ONE.

The great people at U2start have already posted a first rip of the entire show and you can get it here: http://www.u2start.com/topic/8337/

Here is the setlist:

Beautiful Day
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
North Star
Pride
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
Fez/City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy (remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet (instrumental with Bono talking over it)
Walk On/You'll Never Walk Alone

Desmund Tutu speech/One
Amazing Grace/Streets
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Can you get the Soweto Choir remix of get on your boots anywhere? Can you buy the full remix? thanks. great site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am sorry for the delayed response! I am glad u like the blog! Haven't seen a full version yet. But will let u know when I do!

    ReplyDelete