June 1, 2009

Not a U2 fan, but writes about them

Interesting and respectful blog post from a non-U2 fan. This is a rare treat. I am not used to the maturity of a non-fan to actually show itself. Usually, when you are not a fan of a band, you hate them, and Bono does give plenty to work with to non-fans...lol.

Anyway, I wanted to post this from the blog I found. The author is in Dublin:

To see his interesting concept for a blog, click here.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

U2

What a beautiful day. We cut grass and sprayed water sprinklers and ate outdoors. Felt like a continental holiday.

U2 were guests on The Late Late Show last night. The last show for Pat Kenny, presenter for ten years.

I’ve never been a U2 fan, although I’d have to acknowledge they are excellent at what they do. I was very taken by how personable they all were. Maybe that’s because they are of an age and background similar to me. We grew up in the same part of Dublin. I was also struck by how fit they looked approaching 50.


---------

No comments:

Post a Comment