July 8, 2009

U2: Milan 2: Videos

Here is the setlist, followed by videos I've found online:

Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found
Desire
Stuck In A Moment
Electrical Storm
Unknown Caller
The Unforgettable Fire
City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy (remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride
MLK
Walk On
Desmond Tutu Speech
Streets
One

Ultraviolet
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

Walking into the Stadium:


Intro/Breathe:


No Line On The Horizon:



Get On Your Boots:



Magnificent:


Beautiful Day:


I Still Haven't Found...



Stuck In A Moment:


Electrical Storm, from U2gigs.com



Unknown Caller:


The Unforgettable Fire:


Vertigo:


I'll Go Crazy Remix:


Streets:


One:



Ultraviolet/With Or Without You:


With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:

2 comments:

  1. Very cooooool!! I'm the author of the Vertigo video, it was the biggest show i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, and for sharing the video on youtube! I hope you enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete