September 17, 2009

U2: Toronto 2

A friend of mine ran into U2, literally, while walking the streets of Toronto moments ago:












Thanks to Kiss The Future U2 for these next 2 pics:







Setlist for night 2:




Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Beautiful Day
Elevation
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/ Movin' On Up (Snippet)
Unknown Caller
New Year's Day
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Rock In The Casbah (Snippet)
MLK
Walk On
One/ Amazing Grace (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name


Encore:


Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender

Intro/Breathe:


Beautiful Day:


Vertigo:


With or Without You:


No comments:

Post a Comment