September 16, 2009

U2: Toronto




Rogers Centre from the CN Tower, just half an hour before the... on Twitpic



Breathe
No Line On The Horizon
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Elevation
Your Blue Room
Unknown Caller
Until The End Of The World
Stay
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy (Remix)
Sunday Bloody Sunday/ Oliver's Army (Snippet)
MLK
Walk On
One/ Amazing race (Snippet)
Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore:

Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
With Or Without You
Moment Of Surrender


Video setlist:

Intro/Breathe:


Get On Your Boots:



I Still Haven't Found:


Elevation:


Your Blue Room:


Unknown Caller:


Until The End of The World:


The Unforgettable Fire:


City Of Blinding Lights:


Vertigo:


I'll Go Crazy:


Sunday Bloody Sunday:


MLK:


MLK/Walk On:


Streets:


Streets:


One:


Ultraviolet:


With Or Without You:


Moment of Surrender:



U2 at Rogers Centre Toronto tonight on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment