June 23, 2009

Today's U2 rehearsal

Source: U2 Eastlink:

Using Google Translator, here is todays' U2 reahearsal:

(Looks like my source was right about Seconds. I see it listed here as part of today's setlist. Woohooo! I hope it makes the show. I'd love to see it live!)

-------

Rehearsing: If God will send his angels / Drowning Man / Sometimes you can not make it on your own / (snippet) Sometimes you can not make it on your own Bad linked with (incomplete) / Walk on / Walk on ( instrumental) / Desmond Tutu speech / Ultraviolet / Where the streets have no name (beginning to redouble Larry) / some chords that sounded a low /Seconds (¿tuning the bass?) / I'll go crazy if I do not go crazy tonight (remix) / Pride (in the name of love) / ... intro / Breathe / No line on the horizon / Get on your boots / Magnificent / Beautiful Day / I Still Have not Found What I'm looking for / In a little while Rocket + man / Unknown caller / The Unforgettable Fire + Strangers in the night / City of blinding Ligths / Vertigo / I'll go crazy if I do not go crazy tonight (remix) / Pride (in the name of love) / MLK / ...

No comments:

Post a Comment